Home / Products
Explore the full range of polyurethane solutions for all your needs.
Explore the polyurethane range
Rigid Polyurethane Blended Polyol Systems
Rigid pre-blended polyols are used to produce rigid foams, used in applications such as general insulation, buoyancy, wood imitation, and load bearing structures.
- Excellent surface finish and inter-laminar adhesion properties.
- Environment friendly solutions with CFC free blowing agents.
- Customized solutions for customer specific needs and requirements.
Aromatic Polyester Polyols
Aromatic polyester polyols are designed to produce rigid polyurethane (PUR) and polyisocyanurate (PIR) foams.
- Consistent quality with better cost efficiency.
- Excellent mechanical properties and enhanced thermal efficiency.
Polymeric & Monomeric Isocyanates (MDI)
Isocynates are used in conjunction with the polyols to produce all associated polyurethane foams.
- Imported products with best in class offerings.
- Assured quality with full technical support.