Polyurethane Polyol System House
An Innovative Enterprises
Manufacturing Blended Polyols For Various Industries
Concerning Rigid, Flexible, Integral, and Spray Polyurethane Polyols
In-House Polyester Polyol Manufacturing
For Industries concerned with Rigid Polyurethanes and Elastomers
This company policy discloses the terms and conditions for M/s Shakun Industries. This company policy applies to everyone who deals with Shakun Industries. It will notify of the various terms and conditions under different circumstances, explained as below.
Material Dispatch Terms
- Complementary samples are available in small quantities upto 5 KGs, depending upon the polyurethane polyol/mdi grade requested.
- Payable samples are available (on invoice) in quantities upto 250 KGs, depending upon the polyurethane polyol/mdi grade requested.
- Payable samples will incur sample packaging charges for all 25 KGs samples. No packaging charges will be incurred for 200/250 KGs samples.
- Payable samples are not refundable under any circumstances.
- If payment terms are 'Advance', the materials shall be dispatched only after the invoice amount is received/reflected in the company bank amount.
- If the payment terms are 'Credit for X days', the materials shall be dispatched on receipt of the purchase order, and post dated cheque (PDC) against the invoice amount as raised.
- The manufacturer (Shakun Industries) is not responsible for any damages incurred during the transit of the materials/products. The buyer will remain liable to the invoice raised against the buyer/buyer's firm.
Debit Note Against Quality Issue
- Once the invoice has been raised for the said purchase order, and the goods have been dispatched from the manufacturing facility, the order cannot be cancelled/called off. The buyer/client is solely responsible for the receipt and payment against the product(s) invoice.
- If the buyer bought the wrong product, unknowingly or what so ever, there is no refund policy for the same.
- If there is a quality issue, the same should be raised within 7 days of the delivery of the products. The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any quality issues after the aforementioned time period.
- If a quality issue is raised within the time frame mentioned, the manufacturer (Shakun Industries) will attend the issue at hand within 5 days after the issue has been raised.
- If the quality issue stands resolved after the manufacturer attention, there shall be no debit note raised against the manufacturer (Shakun Industries)
- If the quality issue stands unresolved, and the manufacturer (Shakun Industries) is at fault, a debit note shall be raised against the manufacturer for the same.
- If the quality issue were a result of client site mismanagement/lack of judgement/machinery failure/lack of labour attention/bad handling/transportation/any other issue, the client is liable to pay charges to the manufacturer (Shakun Industries) for the inconvenience caused.
- Debit note can only be raised on the unused company sealed drums/products. The manufacturer (Shakun Industries) is not responsible for any broken/open sealed drums/products.
- For any broken/open sealed drums and product quantity consumed, the client is liable to pay for the same irrespective of the quality issue raised.
- If the payment (on credit basis) from the client side is not realised within the stipulated time period, the client is liable to pay interest compounded on the pending invoice amount (18% annually).
- If the payment (on credit basis) from the client side is not realised within the stipulated time period, the manufacturer (Shakun Industries) holds the liberty to file a legal case/lawsuit against the client.
- For products exported against the letter od undertaking (LUT), if the client fails to provide the custom clearance form within the stipulated time period, the client is liable to pay the integrated goods and services tax (IGST 18%).